Sunday, July 15, 2007

Slow Sunday Carrying To Monday...

July 15, 2007...

I miss the Weekday Warrior Sessions. I get to play an extra game of 40k with the boyz other than the weekends, and even that too doesn't happen on a regular basis. I miss the action, the mental preparation, and the battle of wits with friends. And most of all, I miss the fun. Hope to get a chance to play this coming weekend.

I tried to set up my painting stuff as well as a couple of figs to paint in case the painting bug bites me. So far, no dice. I don't seem to have the inspiration to paint. Hope that feeling comes back soon. I'd better bring my stuff along tomorrow in case I suddenly feel like painting in the office again the next time I sleep over.

Been listening to a girl at work regarding her boyfriend having to understand her personal issues. First off I felt the guy's plight kinda sounds unfair. Somehow I could relate considering I'm somewhat on the receiving end of a similar situation as well. Us guys sometimes have to have extra enhanced telepathy to be able to understand women. Well, whatever it takes I guess.


July 16, 2007

My car's a mess. Just realized that before going to work. I need to take care of it more. As if my finances haven't been hurt enough already. Sounds like an ominous sign to the start of my week.

First order of business at the office is going off-site to Bulacan to check on one of the subcontractor's plant output and hope to get them back in line with our construction schedule. Already 3 weeks delayed as of my first assessment and we hope to address that on this trip. This should keep me busy for most of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home