Thursday, May 03, 2007

Valthera...



Got this from Kim's Karmic Backstab. Got me a butterfly as a result!

Interesting...

Guess we take these things as it is. Hehe...

-------

Events have been slow these past couple of days. It's the heat. It takes an extra effort in these oppressive conditions to work, especially on site. More of an unwanted distraction really, this freak in the weather. Even a few friends' patience is on the short end because of it too.

-------

Tabletop miniature gaming's been keeping me sane. My Emperor's Children has been doing well. Been able to play more regular games when I can play them, and with fairly good results I might add. Though with rumors of it's rules bound to change, until I see the final actual official rules changes (:P) I'm taking those rumors with a grain of salt. Tried to resume painting them last night, only to end up frustrated coz the paint's drying faster with the heat. Still in search of an inspiration to keep me going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home