Friday, June 15, 2007

Been Away For A While...But Not Really...

Hi.

I haven't been posting much stuff on a regular basis. Been busy... sort of. Here's a quick list of what's happened lately, but not necessarily in that order:

Things have been hectic at work lately. Must be that time of the year when the construction accomplishment is expected to pick up. My line of work takes that into perspective while trying to maitain acceptable quality of work consistently, and on schedule. I've been more involved in the second tower's architectural operations these past couple of days to help lighten the load my other officemates are going through when they go on site. It's frustrating work sometimes, and maybe worth discussing in a separate post in the near future.

Ever had a bag of peanuts and its highly likely that the last peanut you're eating will end up the rotten one of the lot?

Check yourself when you sing along to your MP3 player inside your office. When your officemates are giving you a strange look, maybe you turned up the volume... of your player AND your voice. ;)

Well, it's better than the officemate who suddenly breaks out into her "hauntingly melodic voice". Aptly described because it really scares the shit out of me sometimes, especially when she starts singing for no apparent reason while everyone's quiet.

I check out my friends from time to time in their blogs to see if there's anything new with them. Pictures helps lots. Though some I don't excactly know personally, you can't help but feel like they're just there... somewhere.

Some interesting YM status messages from friends. Some you might not get, but some I really found funny the first time I read it. Maybe you can recognize your own:

1. turn the clock to zero, honey, sell the stock and spend all the money...
2. "Honesty is not synonymous with the truth."
3. Im just a vivid manifestation of your imagination
4. Im not crazy Im just a little unwell
5. tank! i need a pilot program for a V2 helicopter!
6. the only good thing about being a pessimist is that youre always proven right or your pleasantly surprised
7. you... me???
8. Sometimes you gotta roll the hard six.
9. When in doubt, step on the gas.
10. Hakuna matata, bitches.

Love life is somewhat on hold. It's a good thing I guess considering the present circumstances at work and with the rest of my personal life.

Still takes my breath away evertime I see her go online. Wow. Sigh.

But who am I kidding? I know she's not reading this blog anymore. #-o

Been a regular gamer these past couple of weeks. Needed a regular outlet I guess. Been getting good results playing my Emperors Children in the local Warhammer 40k gaming scene. Hopefully I can maintain that good result as well as get some painting done to the army in the next couple of weeks. Will be going up against Ronald, a old friend and HGR regular in the finals. Probably our geek version of going for glory.



Been listening to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus lately. Some of their songs have a way of hitting home somehow. Your Guardian Angel rocks.

So it goes to show you that a lot of things have kept me occupied these past couple of days. But a part of me is elsewhere still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home