Monday, July 02, 2007

Mid-Year Crisis? Don't Think So...

July 2, 2007...

12:00MN

Gosh, I just turned 37... WOW. So, how does if feel like to be 37 you may ask? Still feels like 36 a year ago, and 35 two years before that, etc. Hehehe...

I'm going to work in a couple of hours. Let's see how quietly I can pass the day. :)

7:00AM

Timed in, just inside the coding cutoff. At least the office Biometric remembers my birthday when I timed in. Hmmm... +P

8:10AM

Hey, somebody actually remembers my birthday! Well, wouldn't that comfort me when I later find out that he remembers because me and his BOYFRIEND were born on the same day? #-o

8:35AM

Just got a call from my Mom at the office at the office landline then I realized I actually forgot to bring my cellfone in my rush to get to the office before coding. #-o Sign of old age? Lolz.

Work went on its usual... err... so far.

Had a brief lunch with those I work directly. Just a simple bucket meal. Had a laugh.

5:00PM

Rained hard outside just as my officemates were about to leave. I have to wait it out until 7PM. Rain's supposed to be a sign of good luck.

8:00PM

Had a last minute meeting regarding work. Seriously considering taking the day off tomorrow and coordinate my work from the comforts of home.

9:00PM

Arrived just in time to see my parents off to bring my Gorgeous Sister to her nursing duty in QC. Have some spaghetti and BBQ, but will wait it out till they get back so that I'm not eating alone. Kinda pathetic ain't it? Got 13 messages, more than half of them work related, nothing surprising. Decided to check out my Horoscope online...

Daily Forecast:

Is your money (or lack thereof) causing you stress right now? In order to get out from underneath all of the frustration, step out of the fiscal realm. Remove yourself from any situation that requires money today, and challenge yourself to live without your wallet. It won't be easy, and it might require a bit of advance planning, but you can do it if you try. Bring your own lunch, avoid stepping out for coffee, and see what the world looks like when you don't have any money

Daily Love:

Daily Flirt:Your heart skips a few beats today, seemingly at random times, but occasionally when your crush drifts near. The weird part is that all your friends seem practically emotionless!

Daily Couples:An impossible wish about your relationship comes true unexpectedly. Afterward, the two of you may need to rearrange a few things so you can capitalize on these magical events. Don't hesitate to make a major move.

Daily Singles:It's only natural to react emotionally when it comes to matters of the heart, but before you get wound up about something, consider the logical angle. Why take it personally when you can be philosophical about it?

Daily Career:

Work is a great place to practice your intellectual cool. Even if you feel deeply invested in a method or means for a project, evaluate the merits of other suggestions based on abstract reasoning, not loyalty.

Got me a couple of books stashed in my room as well as my miniatures still for painting. They're starting to look like an interesting activity for tomorrow. We'll see...

So happy birthday to me... wherever I may be. Special thanks to those who remembered. Thanks for reading. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Katia said...

Being 37 and feeling "like 36 a year ago, and 35 two years before that" is better than feeling you'll be 38 next year and 40 in 3 years. :)

July 05, 2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

haha! there ya go! my thoughts exactly. :D

let's hope a lot more people think of living life that way, eh?

thanks katia! :)

July 05, 2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger Hound said...

Belated greetz, dude ^_^

July 10, 2007 4:11 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

Thanks Dude! ^_^

July 10, 2007 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home