Thursday, March 29, 2007

2/61- Pretty Much Sums It Up...

You used to talk to me like
I was the only one around
You used to lean on me...
the only other choice was falling down

You used to walk with me like
we had nowhere we needed to go
Nice and slow...
to no place in particular

We used to have this figured out
We used to breathe without a doubt
When nights were clear you were the first star that I'd see
We used to have this under control
We never thought... WE USED TO KNOW
At least there's you and at least there's me
Can we get this back...
Can we get this back to how it used to be...

I used to reach for you
when I got lost along the way
I used to listen
you always had the just right thing to say

I used to follow you
never really cared where we would go
Fast or slow
to anywhere at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home