Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Troubled Dreams Through The Noise...

April 3, 2007...

It started out as quiet night. Bought a ticket to a movie I've been wanting to watch before they stop showing it by tomorrow. First time in a long while to watch a movie by myself. Yey.

As I walk in search of a good place to have dinner, I see HER. Or what my heart wants to believe is her. It can't be. In all the times I've been here I've never seen her nor has this place been her usual gimik spot of choice. I catch myself from staring. Could it really be her? It can't be. She doesn't look like she gained weight which was contrary to what a few friends said. Yet now I see someone who looks just like her, and with someone who could easily pass for someone I also know. An officemate of hers. I walked on but I couldn't stop the questions that began running through my head. Was that really her? Did she see me? I thought she wouldn't date officemates?

Wasn't able to remember the taste of the dinner I had.

The music shop was a blur of color and sound, knowing I have to pass by that spot where I saw them again to get to my movie. Damn, what if they're gonna watch the same movie?!

It troubled me. Watched the movie distracted with these thoughts. Had a drink before going back to the office distracted with these thoughts still. Whether it was her or a figment of my imagination, I still felt disheartened by it.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home