Tuesday, March 20, 2007

On Acrylic Therapy...

Just a couple of hours ago, it was one of those Mondays that really took a while to end. Lots of tension at work. What should have been counted as no-brainer solutions had to be taken for granted, among other things.

Timed out early. Took a walk. A long one. As I took in the mall scene, I come across a lot of people in such a short journey. Just too many.

Decided to take a 180ยบ turn back to the office and get some painting done.

Got Daughtry and Hinder playing on the computer. Got an impromptu worktable set up in front of the computer while I check on a few emails. Outside, construction is still on-going but will wind down in the next couple of minutes. Despite things running smoothly, I'm still on call in case things go wrong.

With the time left, I'm just targeting to finish the basecoats of the next six. If there's time tomorrow, I can get started on the first details unto a couple of figs before going home. Starting to feel better after working on the first figs. Should've done this earlier.

I think its time to call it a night. Have to be ready to start another Tuesday in the next couple of hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home