Saturday, February 03, 2007

Relearning The Art...

My first ever attempt at painting again.

Saturday went about its usual, nothing-so-spectacular pace. Thought of actually getting some figs done while I go about my unhurried day. Saturday's showing signs of cooperating for at least a couple of hours.


It took a while for me to set up. Cleared a part of my desk for the paint set, the brush, the rags, the cup of water and palettes. Still had to leave a small space for work in case it suddenly calls for my attention. ;)

Primed a handful of my assembled/converted miniatures a couple of nights before. No chance of running out of stuff to paint. Wanted to start getting re-acquainted with the basics first, most of which I picked up along the way. Maybe work on one squad should do nicely. I saw my palette and recognize the colors that make up the scheme for this project I'm about to resume.

Could almost imagine my hands shake at the thought of actually taking up the brush again. It's time to dive right on in.

Updated February 9, 2007...


It's not exactly masterclass level but sure is a lot better than black. Gotta keep the momentum going and set up a second squad and come back for the eyestraining details in another session.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

Nice ^_^ How far are you into this squad already?

February 06, 2007 3:14 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

they look colored. at least they're not all black anymore. still trying to create variations in the paint scheme per model...

you'll get the idea once you see a better WIP.

February 07, 2007 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home