Monday, February 19, 2007

Almost Competitive...

February 17, 2007...

The Battleground: Neutral Grounds Galleria

The Players: Falin(Tau), Omegatron(Space Wolves), Sigismund(Black Templar), Casval(Space Marines), Shrumster(Imperial Guard), Badbeef(Lost and the Damned), Timberwolf(Space Wolves), Rurouni(Witch Hunters), Beefcake(World Eaters), O'Shavah(Iron Warriors), BataIsip21(Dark Eldar)

Other Attendees (Special Mentions): Neokensei, CrispyBeefRibs, Oberon, ObiXVI the Organizer, FarseerEkek, Tads517

Highlights:

First 3 games for me were major victories. My Dark Eldar remaining undefeated for three rounds was unheard of, which placed me in unfamiliar territory. My fourth game was a major loss to a worthy opponent in Owen and his Witch Hunters. Made at least two critical errors that cost me the game. For the first time I really felt the loss. Fifth game was more of a draw between me and Owen considering the missions we both rolled was enough for us to agree on a draw and prevent anymore bloodshed.

In the end, I placed 4th overall which was an achievement in itself considering the army that I was using. Other aspects in the total score other than gameplay was what put me in that spot. The top three I wasnt able play against during the course of the five rounds. So much for my chance at glory. :D

Well, there's always next tourney.

6 Comments:

Blogger x said...

congratulations, kyuzo! sure, let's exchange links ^_^

February 20, 2007 7:38 AM  
Blogger Salubri said...

umm... i was not a participant. :D

February 20, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

@salubri - sure you did. you "spectated". +P

@acey - hi! cool! will update links in a bit...

February 20, 2007 12:23 PM  
Blogger Salubri said...

oh. by participant i thought you meant joining the tourney and paying the fee. lol

if participant=observer then that's just aobut right. i was a pariticipant. lolz

February 20, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

@salubri - ayos! +P

February 20, 2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger Salubri said...

dude. i was being sarcastic. :P

tsk tsk. :P

February 21, 2007 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home