Friday, April 28, 2006

Fluffy At Hobby Haven...

Caught up with the boyz and Fluffy over at Molo's who were finishing up on a quick dinner. Something was afoot and it intrigued me to tag along for a couple of minutes to get to the bottom of things.

Pork's favorite top-down ride...


Right after dinner, the group decides to go to Hobby Haven for a game of Battlefield. Aha! The boyz motored on to Hobby Haven which is just a couple of blocks from where we were.

No prisoners!!!


It didn't take us long to get there and see them transform from tabletop modelers and airsoft to rabid net warriors. Not wanting to get dizzy from computer gaming, I decided to grab a brownie fudge ice at the nearby Ice Monster while I watched them at play. Didn't take long before I got dizzy just watchin them play did I finally decide to call it a night and headed for home, while they kept on gaming to who knows what time. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home