Sunday, March 19, 2006

What I Missed Out This Weekend...

Missed out seeing the boyz at the Shak last night. I had to supervise the transfer of my site office to another, much bigger area. It was already late when I had all the office stuff transferred. Monday will mean some more tidying up of the new office, re-establishment of the computer network, transferring of phones and dsl line (no blogging at the office for a couple of hours... doh!) as well as getting the contractor to finish the new conference room, the private office, and new living quarters for the stay-ins. Gotta normalize things ASAP...

I then had to drive for my youngest sister whose working on her finals paper. She was on zombie-mode that night, so had to pick her up at her classmate's house, then drop her off at my other sister's house to continue with her paper. Figured it was already late to check on the boyz so I went straight home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home