Sunday, April 09, 2006

Some Random Stuff...

Only now was I able to get a decent internet connection. Can't tell whether it was the ISP, the phone lines, my computer, the weather or a crappy combination of all four that's screwing it all up. Anyway, here's a digest of the stuff you missed...

April 4, 2006...

WonTon at Wilson St.

YangChow Fried Rice, Asado, Giant Prawn and Broccolli, Chicken Wings and Siomai Galore!!! Ate with Mom, Dad, Lei, Les and Barry. One of those family get-togethers. Les and Barry will be staying overnight in a couple of days before they fly off to Cebu to attend Blossom's wedding.

April 5, 2006...

Went to Pitshop to get a Guardian Heavy Warjack to add to my Menite collection as well as a trio of Wracks so that I have something to do over the Holy Week! Yahoo!!! Can't wait to get to the Shak to get started in the steel brushing and flash removal.

Arrived at the Shak only to find Arvin, Emp, Jun, Ian, Jason and John. No Pork, no steel brush. Darn. We ended up opening the Guardian box and started brainstorming on re-pose possiblities. The Guardian out of the box is too static, needs a little "dynamic feel" methinks. Emp and I were thinking some major bandili(jeweler's saw) surgery when we all thought of going home coz it was getting late.

April 7, 2006...

Happy Birthday Ex-Girlfriend! Greeted her that morning (how can I forget?) and I'm glad things sound ok with her.

Andy and I later went to see Roel at his project site in Ortigas. Andy, Roel and I used to be part of what could be the dream team back then in our Philam Tower days. Some reminiscing of the old days soon followed and ended up with the three of us playing billiards at my favorite place "The Elbow Room" at the Metrowalk. Lost track of the score especially when the two were starting to provide some very stiff competition on the billiard tables that night. I just gotta get some more practice time in.

April 8, 2006...

Toxic week on it's way to a close. Still a lot of stuff to be done here at work before the break this coming Holy Week. Was able to catch the boyz at their usual hangout in UP-CFA but they were already playing their last match and I was already too tired to bring out my stuff. Went to the Shak afterwards to finally consult Pol in the conversion options for the Guardian as well as being able to steel brush the Guardians and Wracks so that I have some stuff to do during the Holy Week.

Went home and found out that we might be going to Baguio. So goes my plans for rest. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home