Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Molo's Revisited...

Went to play badminton after office hours to get a little workout. Sadly, my game wasn't really that good. Whether it was due to a long time since I last played or it was one side comment by a player that put my game off, I couldn't tell anymore. I left the games early with a slightly bad taste in my mouth. I wanted to see what other action is out there. :D

Heard some of the Boyz are assembled over at the Shak. Was able to drag Jun, Ian Beefcake and Pork to Molo's to grab a little grub. After some sisig, tokwa't baboy and sashimi, I was able to regain my balance. :D It was shortly thereafter that I wanted to play a quick game of billiards and Pork was able to oblige and convincingly won the very first game! Hmmm... always wanted a challenge...

Billiards 9-ball Final Score: Pol 1 - Romy 2 :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home