Monday, April 24, 2006

A Late Sunday Night At The Shak...

April 23, 2006...

Dropped my sister off at San Juan to do some homework when I decided to check on the Shak to see what's going on there on a Sunday.

Met up with Paji and he was gracious enough to help me finalize the reposing of my Guardian warjack before he left for work. Conversion to a longer, more reasonable looking flame pike getting there! Yesss!!! :D

We were doing the finishing drillholes and bandili surgery to the right arm, which serves as my focal conversion when Garrick, Jun, brothers Ian and Zeb arrived from gunbang session. After a short decription of Garrick's "Matrix" maneuver in the just concluded wargames, we had a quick dinner of sisig, kare-kare, and sisig over at Molo's. Went back to the Shak to get my stuff and close up before I go back for my sister.

Sigh, another work week approaches...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinoy Wargamer said...

Somebody SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PIC OF THAT! LOL!

May 05, 2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger Kyuzo said...

i think garrboy would be accommodating enough to re-enact the scene for us... ;)

May 05, 2006 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home